Trilt will accept investors that meet the requirements and appropriateness procedure for the opening of account with Trilt.
- do not provide real and valid identity information, and anonymous investors or investors with false identity will be rejected.
- are citizens of some jurisdictions such as the United States, Japan, Israel, Australia, Canada, Belgium, Syria, Sudan, Gambia, Vatican, Tonga, North Korea and Iran.
- do not comply with Trilt’s anti-money laundering procedure and requirements
- do not accept all legal documents, term and conditions of Trilt.
- are in bankruptcy or with criminal records.